
Today, i was waiting for the new tokio hotel video of the single :World behind my wall :D
I was very tired of waiting too long, I even scream, i almost cry, but...
All that was not a lost of time! this video touch my heart and make stronger my love for they.
I was so exited! i would remember forever this! they are very special to me, and i want to say that I am very grateful by all this hapiness they bring to my life.
Tokio Hotel my Favorite Band 4 ever.
http://www.kyte.tv/ch/66795-tokiohotel/728735-world-behind-my-wall
World Behind My wall :)
Posted by Anne Violet Vampire at 5:58 PM
Labels: New video, Tokio hotel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 16 and pregnant (1)
- Favorite Artist (1)
- Films (1)
- InuYasha (1)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (1)
- MTV (1)
- New video (1)
- opinion (1)
- Opinion. (1)
- Past Year. (1)
- Senior Year (1)
- things in my head. (1)
- things that i love (1)
- Things that i see. (2)
- thinking (1)
- Tim buton (1)
- Tokio Christmas (1)
- Tokio hotel (1)
- True life (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment